You can play the lotto on-line and choose from many different lotteries. But you will be prohibited from directly playing the American lottery if you are not a citizen of America. You are permitted to play only through an agent but your agent will get to collect the winnings on behalf of you.
The jackpots are really huge in lotto and this could tempt your agent to simply take your millions instead of forwarding it to you. There is no point in complaining as you are simply not a US citizen. I have also avoided such lotteries because of the same problem.
However, I would certainly suggest Lotto where I also like to play. To visit Click here all you have to do is .
You can get a chance of winning a guaranteed jackpot of 20 million Euros when you play lotto with the Liechtenstein lottery. The winner will surely get the full jackpot even though there was a winner in the week before as that jackpot has been insured by Lloyds of London. You can watch all results through draws displayed on video on the website of the company and you get to choose if you wish to play even up to a year ahead if you desire the weekly draw.
You can play Liechtenstein Lotto in Swiss Francs, Euros and even the US$.
The state manages Liechtenstein Lotto and all winnings are tax-free. All draws are held under the on-site observance of world famous accountants, Ernst & Young. I contacted Ernst & Young in Vaduz, Liechtenstein and was informed that Lotto was very serious in taking care of all players and it this reason that made Ernst & Young support them solidly. I was sure that they were truthful.
This Lotto also makes sure that a portion of the ticket amount goes to the Red Cross.
Despite being many games on the Lotto website, only Lotto has a filmed draw while other games only have electronic draws. If you would like to visit the Lotto site then just click GoLotto.
You can make use of your credit card for playing the games and will be permitted to play Lotto ahead in time. You can also check all draws on the site. Click here to get access.
The Swedish lottery retains 60% of income as that is the actual idea of running the lottery. This Lotto, on the other hand retains only 40%. But against the 40%, you can get a chance to win a guaranteed jackpot of 20 million Euros while also getting an opportunity to support the Red Cross. You get to play from your own home while making payments through your credit card. You also get to check your results on your screen even as you do your good deed for the day each time you play. These plus points enabled me to choose this game easily.
How to start playing Liechtenstein Lotto?
You can CLICK HERE to get access to The Lotto.